Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MAKEUP ROOM RANT!

Did you know there are women out there who have  a  MAKEUP/BEAUTY ROOM?!



 WHAAAA?! Seriously?! I just have a bathroom counter. Ha ha! Jk, that's just where most of my makeup lies because I am the WORST at keeping my makeup organized! Hopefully i'll get it back to looking nice and maybe do a little makeup collection video. It will be a very short video because i'm not as cool as other women with makeup rooms. Ha ha! ;)

NBFR (<----totally went all teenager on you guys. did you like that? Hee hee) I was kind of in awe! I had no idea these things existed until about a year ago and I just decided to blog my thoughts about it.

At first, I thought it was a bit ridiculous that women had a separate room for their clothes, shoes and makeup. Basically a whole room for their closet. I thought, wow! This is RIDICULOUS! Now, hold on! Before you click out of here, hear me out. *clears throat  *  I thought, wow! A whole other room just for our material things?! Isn't that a bit vain? Then, the more I thought about it the more I thought, "WHY NOT?!"! I mean, some men have man caves... a place where they can go, hang out, watch sports on their little man cave tv, so we ladies don't have to hear it or watch it. ;) 
They have their little space to themselves. It's almost like a refuge, I guess? (For lack of a better word) and they aren't looked down upon for having or even WANTING one. 

I also thought about how some women have craft rooms, sewing rooms, and some; apparently, have makeup rooms! I just came to this realization that these rooms are basically dedicated to what a person loves! They're rooms for you to do your little hobbies!  Whether it be sewing, crafting or doing makeup! So, why should I hate on these women for wanting a separate room for things they love like, makeup?! Because let's face it, what woman wouldn't want a room to have solely for their perfumes, shoes, makeup and clothes?! I really don't think my husband would mind if I had a whole room for all of those things as well as a room to glam up the way I want, right? It'd free up a LOT more space for his things. The poor dear. ;)

After coming to the realization that I was a complete rude and judgmental person, I decided that I could totally dig a makeup room! Seriously! I would LOVE a makeup room or maybe even just a makeup corner! I don't think I need a whole room for my makeup because I don't really have THAT much makeup. I'm more of the, "use whatever I have until it's gone" kind of girl, but that doesn't mean I don't like to dream and watch my  favorite "beauty gurus" and their videos of their makeup rooms/closets. In a dream world I would love to have a whole room maybe dedicated to my makeup as well as filming stuff I use for my youtube channel. That would be AWESOME!

Those were my thoughts on makeup/beauty rooms. Did you know these existed? Do you have a makeup room? Do you want a makeup room? If you had an extra room what would you do with it? Dream big! Makeup? Sewing? Crafts?

Let me know in the comments :)

Now that my somewhat of a "rant" is over, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite makeup rooms/vanity tours! These videos also have great makeup storage tips for you as well! Some of these are pretty lavish. In a dream world I would LOVE to have and some are a little more realistic for me and my style at this point in my life :) Ok, none of these are really realistic for me at the moment, but a girl can dream, OK?! 

Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ChicHulaGirl/

sparklyblonde1

KarissaPukas

ThatsHeart

JaclynHill

MissLizHeart
                                           
MaggiesMakeupTV 
Her's is the one I posted earlier. I would LOVE to have this in my dream world! Ok, all these are basically "In my dream world" but, her's is the most lavish in my opinion. I LOVE the french doors to her makeup room!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to comment down below your thoughts on makeup rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment