Saturday, April 25, 2015

I'm a Mormon

Hi everyone!

WOW! It's definitely been a MINUTE! A LOT has happened since I've last posted on this cute little blog of mine.

First of all....It's 2015! AHHH! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Haha!

Second, I am one of those who have, so far, failed MISERABLY at ALL of my New Year Resolutions. Oopsie! Third, WE OPENED A RESTAURANT!! It's called Leila's Luau. We named it after our daughter. Yes, I only have one daughter at the moment who is almost 7! If we have more children...I guess we will name dishes after them so they won't feel left out. Ha HA! We are actually trying to have more, but it just hasn't happened yet :/ Lot's of positive vibes and prayers would be appreciated! I keep telling myself that I am blessed to at least have one. I guess that's why we decided to name our restaurant after her. ;)

Before:


After: Not much changed except we had to deep the crap outta this place!



Fourth, WE GOT A FOOD TRUCK!!!!


Food Truck Before:

After:

New logo our friend made. Can you spot the hidden Mickey's?! BWAAHAHA! Ok, they weren't meant to look like Mickey's but, of course, the Disney nerd (me) saw it as such :D :

Lastly, as most of you all know, I have my main channel on YouTube- ChicHulaGirl, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs40XOf0xh9NefVsV6jCF-w

my Daily(ish) vlog channel- The Samogans, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhxhdBm1aqXCJXJDYW0eQg



and NOW I've got...Dun, du-du-DUUUUNNNN...... a Collaboration Channel!!!!!! <--I like exclamation marks :D 


 As most of you know, (because most of you who are reading this are family and friends LOL!) I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! AKA LDS/ Mormon. YAYEEE! Phew, so glad I got that off my chest. Ha ha ha!! ;) I just wanted to share this with you because I want you all to know I am happy with who I am because of my beliefs. I feel like I am strong because I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Hopefully I haven't scared you away. He he :D Now let me share with you why I started this new collaboration channel called, SixMormonGirls!!! <--There are those exclamation points I love so much! ;)

Ok,  I basically decided that there needed to be more kid, girl, everyone and their dog friendly content on YouTube. A place where ALL kids and or adults could come and feel good about what they are watching, maybe see a little diff. side of what some may think a typical Mormon girl is like, what we can do and see that we are not exactly like the Amish. Ha ha! Although, I LOVE those who are Amish. I actually have a vlog of us going to an Amish Market.

VLOGGITY: ---->

 It was AMAZING! We're nowhere NEAR as cool as the Amish. Ha ha!

Alright, let's get back to business. This channel is an ALL GIRL, under 16 collaboration YouTube channel. I wanted to create a place where I really felt like I was #SharingGoodness . Sharing my beliefs through fun, quirky, spiritual videos. I really wanted to create a place where I would feel comfortable enough to know that if I let my child (within reason) watch the channel's videos and know they would be exposed to clean and uplifting content!

After I got my idea and set it all up on youtube and made sure NOBODY had already taken my idea (really? I'm so sure EVERYONE thought of the idea of SixMormoGirls and would have already been crazy enough to actually DO IT) I needed to find....yup! you guessed it! Six Mormon Girls (hence the name) that would wanna be a part of my crazy idea and I DID!

 I found six crazy girls who saw what I saw....that the internet is the future, so why not make it great, uplifting, and fun?! I hope that these videos will appeal to all and not just mormon's. I think a lot of the time we are just misunderstood. Maybe if we all took the time to really get to know each other we could maybe find the respect everyone deserves from each other.

 I hope that you will share this channel with your young women/children/friends?families and that they will be uplifted and feel good about who they are and what they stand for.

(Stepping off soap box).

Thank you for stopping by my small blog of randomness! I REALLY hope to start doing more videos! DIY, Makeup, FASHION! I just think Look Books look like the most fun to film! Reviews, and much much more!

I hope you will stay along for this journey of all the many channels as well as this here blog i've started. Ha ha!

Thanks again!

-Linds aka ChicHulaGirl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment