Saturday, April 12, 2014

What's up my chic peeps?!

I have been trying to get these dang Easter videos for awhile now but my camera has decided to act up on me!!!! So, instead of a bunch of my Easy Easter projects all in ONE video....i've decided to just get up one each day just for the next 3 days is all. I just thought they were fun and was starting to freak out a bit because it's kind of late to be posting Easter stuff when it's just a week from this Sunday! Oh well! Better late than never, right? Ha ha!

Well, that's all I have for you today guys! Hope you enjoy the video of a Super EASY and CHEAP Dollar Tree Egg wreath! This DIY project can be customized in SO many ways!!! I didn't even know Dollar Tree HAD floral wire, WHAT?! I will be using it for some Christmas wreaths and whatever else I can think of!!!! Have fun and just let your creative juices go!!! :D

All Products Except ribbon were purchased at Dollar Tree. Ribbon was purchased @ Walmart but, was still a $1. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment