Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello my Chic Hula Girls!

I have FINALLY built up the guts to do a YouTube channel! I've been watching YouTube for awhile now and have been wanting to start a channel but have been too scared! Well, I decided enough was enough and it was time to get over this fear of mine and Just DO It! YouTube is quite an amazing thing. You can reach out to people from around the world in the comfort of your own room. How cool is that? You have a chance to put yourself out there in a way you couldn't in your daily life. It is kinda mind boggling! I've only made 3 videos now but, it has been a great creative outlet for me and definitely a way for me to get out of my comfort zone! I have always loved doing hair and makeup on my friends and family but, now with YouTube I have cleaned up my technique a bit. Haha!

ANYHOOTS!!!!

What I've come here today to say is "Just DO IT!" If you have something that you want to do, then DO IT! Life is too short to regret the things you didn't do. Who knows the lives you will touch or what success you may find if you don't just get out there and DO IT.
So, yeah....whoever is out there reading this I hope you will take on that doubt with full force and just see where it takes you!

Ok, Now......Ready? Get set.......... GO! Hahaa! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment